FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Valentine's Day Printable: I {HEART} U

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?
I saw cute ideas all over Pinterest this weekend,
 and it got me all excited to make something pink and happy to get ready.
So I made a fun Valentine's Day printable and I'm sharing it with you!

You can download you 8x10 Valentine's Day Printable by clicking {HERE}!
valentines day printable

If you love this one, you'll also love:

http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-love-you-to-moon-and-back.html  http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/2012/02/love-month-valentines-day-printable.html

Fine Print:
Please feel free to use this printable for your personal use. Please be kind and give credit where credit is due. Any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.


2 comments:

Charlie said...

So cute! Thanks! Charlie @pickledokra.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute printable! I will have to print it out for my kiddos! thanks!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails